This is just a stub. All attached information is NOT official. Use it at your own risk.
My wishlist for a 2.0 version:
- variants should die (slowly and painfully, credits lheuer and /me)
- assocs should be generalized occurrences and names, i.e. they should allow literals as players
- names should be specialized occurrences
- units should be part of values, so should the data type, no strings
- axes should be handled there
- scope should come with a theory
- basic ontology (subjects, statements, assertions, associations, ...)
- lists should be standardized concept (credits R.Cerny)
- Get rid of reification entirely by letting all characteristics be first-class topics (credits Geir Ove).