"Kill The Vice-Chancellor Bond"? Why?
Who on earth would google for such a phrase? At least according to my log files of this blog.
AFAIK, the VC is a very, very, very nice person and he has probably done only good. For instance, Bond university marketing improved a lot since he arrived. Well, I cannot say anything about the effectiveness but the marketing girls got prettier. And that is definitely an improvement, trust me on that.
Yes, that request was coming from an Australian network, but what should I do now?
- Report this to the Austrian authorities? You know, with all this terrorism business going on.
But, to be realistic, Austrian authorities will not spend immense resources in hunting down this wannabe-terrorist at the other end of the world.
- Report this to the Australian authorities? You know, with all this terrorism business going on.
That would probably work better, although the way this usually works in Australia is expected to be 'subtle':
- The person would be lured into travelling into the U.S.
- The Australian authorities would give the FBI an informal 'hint'.
- The person in question would be silently deported to, say, Guantanamo Bay.
- And after 7 years the suspect in solitary confinement would confess to simply anything. We have been there before.
Here's what I will do. I will keep it with Stanislav Lem as he described in his book
Weapon Systems of the 21st Century or the Upside Down Evolution, Suhrkamp Taschenbuch 1983
and will put this into the blogospheric noise. Then I will have cleared my conscious and have done my duty to fight the evil in this world.
Back to work.