Anmeldung ab Wann?
- ab 29. 1. 2009
- 2. Stock -> Glastuer
- rechts davon ein Aushang mit 2 x A4 mit Zeitraster 9:00 - 18:00
- Achtung: 20. Jaenner links, 21.
- A certification authority (CA) issues certificates to certifiable entities, such as persons and organisations. A CA itself is an organisation.
- After that a person or organisation is said to hold the certificate.
- A certificate has a unique ID, a key length (in Kbits) and exactly one of the following purposes: email, e-government, developer, contracting.
- CAs hold revocation lists where they list all certificates which have been revoked.
(siehe Anhang fuer groessere Version)
- 2. Stock
- rechts davon Aushang mit 2 x A4, mit ESW gekennzeichnet
- Jede Gruppe traegt sich mit ihren Matrikelnummern ein.
The curricula for Bachelor- und Masterstudien der Informatik at the Technische Universitaet Wien have been published as LaTeX documents.
All information therein about particular subjects, their titles, modalities and other specifics, into which topical focus they fall, etc.
- Modest Content Theory (see attachments)
Einführung in Semantic Web
Code @ tuwien: 188.399 at WS 2008
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Robert (\rho) Barta
firstname.lastname@example.org (switch the c and the dot)
rho isa person,
who is-employed-at arcs,
which isa research-center
! Robert Barta
! nick : rho
! academic-title : Dipl.-Ing.
- 6.2.2009 10:56: I have just submitted the results of the exam (and the lab assignments) to the university. These will be posted at the usual place. On paper which is low-tech, but working. The results will be held back for a week or so, before they will be forwarded to the central administration.
- 1.2.2009 16:54: Marking of exams is very cumbersome and slow. Still 4 questions are missing. Maybe some time next week.
- 26.1.2009 19:44: BTW, The State of the SW was published.
- open book: you can bring anything with you, that is anything, which is not human
- language: the text and your answers will be in English,
- duration: test will last about 2 hours
- identity proof: bring some document with you which links you with a student ID (Matrikelnummer)
See the attachments.
Here is a sample of the kind of questions you might expect:
- Given a particular (set of) DL definition(s), what is their equivalent in FOL (first order logic)?
- Given a particular FOL expression, what is the equivalent \